Did you miss it? Well, the beauty of these online events is that we do have the opportunity to share them a bit longer than the actual date. So here’s your chance – If you were unable to attend on the day of the event, you may view the stream of the event until September 15, 2021.
Come spend the day with a panoply of teachers, learning strategies and techniques to improve your ringing skills for all types of musical experiences—solo or ensemble. Teachers for this event are Gail Berg, Barbara Brocker, Kathie Fink, P.L. Grove, KatRyn Howell, Linda Krantz, Beth Mays, Carol Pickford, Michèle Sharik, Cyndi Tully, Marquise Usher, and Cheryl Woldseth.
When: At your leisure any time before Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Where: Online via YouTube – Registered participants will receive an unlisted YouTube link to the event, and a link for all the available class notes.
- Class 1: Weaving – Cyndi Tully, instructor
- Class 2: 4-in-hand – Michèle Sharik, instructor
- Class 3: Blocking – Linda Krantz, instructor
- Class 4: Adapting music for a smaller group – Gail Berg, KatRyn Howell, Cheryl Woldseth, panelists
- Lunch Break
- Class 5: Bell Trees – Barbara Brocker, instructor
- Class 6: Tips and Tricks/Recovery – Carol Pickford, Marquise Usher, panelists
- Class 7: Concert Creation – Kathie Fink, PL Grove, Beth Mays, panelists
- Class 8: Master Class – PL Grove, Linda Krantz, Michèle Sharik, Nikki Evans, panelists
Questions? Email Tessique Houston at email@example.com
This event is sponsored by Handbell Musicians of America
When paying your event fees, please be sure to add a note indicating the name of the event.