The Handbell Musicians of America Area 12 Composition Contest strives to expand the handbell repertoire with interesting and accessible compositions, while providing a tool for learning and enjoyment at the Area’s biennial conference. The winning composition will be performed at Red, White, and Bells!
Summary of the Rules
- Composition Contest applicants need not be a member of Handbell Musicians of America.
- Only one composition will be chosen.
- Composition may be for Division A, B, C, or Combined Massed Choir.
- Compositions may or may not add additional secondary instruments.
- The winning Composition Contest entry shall be considered for publication.
- If the adjudication panel deems no piece acceptable, no prize shall be awarded.
- All compositions must be received no later than February 28, 2019.
We invite interested composers to visit the Composition Contest page on our website for full details.
send an e-mail to email@example.com