Bell Table Talk with Area 12
We’re excited to announce a new Area 12 recurring event – Bell Table Talk!
Join Area 12 to talk about a variety of handbell topics and socialize with members of the Area 12 Board, other Area 12 members, and anyone else who would like to join the conversation. All are welcome!
Virtual meetups will be held via Zoom on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm PT, and the 4th Sunday of the month at 3:00pm PT.
Upcoming dates and topics can be found below. Additional dates, and topic updates will be added, so be sure to check back.
- Wed, September 9, 7:00pm PT – Potpourri
- Sun, September 27, 3:00pm PT – More Bell Trees, with Linda Krantz
- Wed, October 14, 7:00pm PT – All Things Virtual, with Brian Seamann
- Sun, October 25, 3:00pm PT – SiP and Ring, with PL Grove
- Wed, November 11, 7:00pm PT – subject TBA
- Sun, November 22, 3:00pm PT – subject TBA
We will be using the following Zoom link for all meetings –
If you have any questions or suggestions for bell table topics, please email Tessique Houston, Area 12 Events Director.
We look forward to talking with you soon!